Monday, October 4, 2010

New Challenge

It was a busy weekend this week. First started with the celebration of a coworker's birthday. A lot of my new coworkers went. It was really nice to get to spend time and get to know my new coworkers. First we went to a wine bar and then we headed to a hotel with a "night club" in the top. I had a lot of fun!
On Saturday we headed to a foreigner owned bar in Korea. We were really craving burgers so we headed to a place that is known for their burgers and has one of the biggest burgers I've ever seen. It comes with a challenge. My friend tries and fails. I'm gonna try later and not fail...
This burger has 4 1/2lb patties, each covered with cheese and two pieces of bacon. The plate includes fries and chili. You have 1 hour to finish the burger and everything on the plate. The prize: 1 pitcher of beer, shot of jagermiester and bragging rights...

No comments: