Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm slacking

So no recent resolution finishes this week. I have been out and about doing a lot though. I have been seeing my friends and findinf new bars and clubs everywhere. Really exciting stuff. I did eat some really delicious dukbokki but I'm told its not the spiciest so I am off questing again. Here are some pics of my recent "stuffs."

Melisa is a coworker that is leaving us soon. We have been trying (key word trying) to squeeze in all her favorite stuff before she leaves.My babies have graduated. They will enter public elementary school this year. I will still get to see them everyday, but I just can't believed they are growing up so fast. I have been these students teacher since I got here 1 year and 8 months ago. (I know, I can't believe I've been gone that long either)My boss took me and another coworker out for lunch on our day off. We were treated to dog meat. It was awesome. I just can't tell you how much I love this stuff. I found my family in Seoul!!!Cool right?

1 comment:

jilllenz said...

Hey I know what dukbokki is!!

Ask that relative of ours if I can get a dermagraphic for reduced price!

love, mom