Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Resolution #22

So I finished another of my goals!!! I went to a meetup meeting last night. Meetup is an internet based group of people that organizes stuff for people to get together and do. They have meetup groups all over the WORLD!!! Of course we have a group here is Seoul. So as a promise to myself I signed up to go to an event. You just can't know to many people. Just when you think you've met everyone, you meet someone else...Enough of that crackpipe. I went to see Chicago in concert last night. A group of about 10 of us went. It was AWESOME!!! I was so excited to get to hear some of the music I grew up on (thanks to mom and pop). Anyway quite an experience. Also I was super lucky because my lovely roommate Gina wanted to come with me, so I wasn't the only person under 100 years old there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Amanda, just catching up on your blog for the first time in awhile. You seem to be thoroughly enjoying your time.... living life to the fullest! You seem so happy!

I know 2 other Truman people who are teaching in S Korea right now... if you run into (like S Korea is the size of Kville or something) a Jon Stow (long red hair, pretty easy to spot) or Becky Ewing (a little more discreet), say hello for me!

Maggie

Amanda Tedesco said...

Things are going well. I don't know how you have time to get on and comment on my life though...You must be busy planning for the wedding...