Saturday, August 1, 2009

BUSY!!!

So the last few weeks have wizzed by in a blur. In America the summer sort of creeps by due to the weather and school being out. But here in Korea the summer is one of the busiest times of year. We hold extra classes at the academy because students don't have public school. On top of that we have many people leaving and coming to the school. This means sad going away parties and weekends spent showing the new people around and where to eat, etc. Also we all get a week from vacation where we travel.

Lets start with last week. I had my one year anniversary and first acupuncture experience. Then on Thursday we had 생일 파티 (Birthday Party) and Speech Contest.
On Friday we had a going away party for Pam and Phil. Much drinking and eating occur ed.On Saturday I took one of the new teachers, Gina, to Itaewon 이태원 and we went to the spa. Like usual there was a little drinking in the street occurring. I am so bad...Then Saturday night Kwanjangnim 권장님 took us out for Korean Galbi 갈비(beef) and Karaoke 노래방. Sunday I spent the whole day in bed resting. Monday I spent the whole day cleaning and packing for Jeju.

No comments: