Thursday, October 2, 2008

Around Town

I decided that I am going to do a complete "what I did today" run down everyday, because things have gotten boring...But maybe it isn't boring to read? Doesn't matter because I will write what I want.


I woke up and went for a walk/jog. I discovered another part of the town...

Then I went to work. Nothing too crazy there except I was having computer problems. There is something extra frustrating when having trouble with computers at work. Because I know it isn't doing what I want but all the error messages are in Korean! That is frustrating because it could say "add paper to the printer" and I would have no idea...For lunch we had pork and squid stir fry, bean sprouts, rice, kimchi and cabbage soup. Then after work I went for a walk and took some pictures of the lovely area I live in. After that I packed and ate dinner (spam sandwich and ramien) then left for Busan. The subway ride was like 1 hour long and I drank soju and yogurt on the ride. It was awesome! Stay tuned for the adventures in Busan.
This is my town!
This is a picture of the "golf course" map.The guys playing, I tried to get a picture of the ball and club...This is the driving range in town, Dad can you tell I want you to come visit?

No comments: