Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just another day in Korea

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been really normal here these days. Basically I have been teaching during the day and watching TV at night. Other than that I really haven't done anything.

I have started walking in the morning, because it is dark if I wait until after I get off work. I found that there is a driving range and a million different churches in my neighborhood. I need to start taking my camera with me so I can take pictures.

The agenda for the rest of the week? Tomorrow I am having dinner with a Korean family. The woman lives near to me and invited me and another teacher to eat at her house. I can't wait because I love Korean food! We don't have school on Friday so I am going to Busan with some girls from a different school. Busan is on the coast and is supposed to have really good beaches and fresh fish. The Busan International Film Festival is also happening, so we might try to get tickets while we are there...So starting tomorrow things should get exciting again.

No comments: