Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures of my students!





Meeting the students!!!I have two Pre-K classes. They are both classes I have in the morning everyday. I know them the best, my older classes I don't have everyday...Anyway these are pictures of a speech contest. Basically every once in a while all the classes have an assembly and show all the other students and teachers what they have been learning. It is a ton of fun, for us, the kids hate it. The picture with a lot of kids in it is our Birthday Party. Every month we have a party for the kids with birthdays that month, the two classes celebrate together. I have videos too, but I am having trouble uploading them. Give me until the weekend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

foreign kids are so much cuter than the ones we have here -Erica

Amanda Tedesco said...

Question 1: Erica, oh, yes they are. They are really cute and have cute little accents and they are just a different child than in America.