Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Absolutely Nothing

Today I did nothing...literally. I got up around 9am watched a movie and went back to bed until like 3pm. Then I got up and made lunch or whatever. Then I studied Jen's lesson plans for next week and the books that go with each class while watching some British TV. Then around 6pm I went back to sleep until about 9pm and now I am writing about it. I don't know why I was so tired today but it took like all the energy I had to do the couple of things I did, including writing this post...It was rainy today which is another reason I didn't do anything. We kinda, sorta had plans to go to a waterpark but of course, as with all my plans involving outdoor fun, it rained.

On a side note, it has been brought to my attention that I need to post about what my apartment looks like. Alright, well here's the thing, it's not done. I will probably even do a video post to make up for it...I am unpacked, you all know that I wouldn't sleep until everything is put away in it's neat little spot, but it is rather blah right now. I have white walls and my clothes inside, that's it a white box with my clothes in it. Anyway, I haven't forgotten, I just also haven't made the space my own yet... In due time. That is all for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you. I know you will make the place look fabulous...even if you only have a budget of like ten dollars...you are amazing at suff like that! So how are the address labels coming so i can mail you stuff?

jilllenz said...

I sure can understand why you were tired. Sounds like you have been going 100 mph since you left here! I can be patient for the apartment pictres :)

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

man, that's lots of sleep. speaking of outdoor fun, rob and i are going to STL this weekend to go to the zoo and then to the baseball game. w00t. also, most of your clothes are so pretty and/or shiny--you should just hang some of them on the wall instead of worrying about decorating, eh? ~Erica

Amanda Tedesco said...

Jill, address labels hmmm? Well I will see what I can do, how about I send the address via email? It is in regular letters that you can understand...
Mom, yes, so tired, and tonight I really did myself in, as you can see it is like 5:30 in the morning here, I just got home, another really good post to come later today...
Erica, awesome for you and Rob...but it doesn't beat being in a foreign country. Technically my clothes are hanging on the wall, again, you will understand when the time comes.

Anonymous said...

I had a question unrelated to your post. Have you met plenty of Korean students, and if so, have they given you their fancy business card to keep with all of their info on it? I think that's a riot.
-Kevin
P.S. It's a shame you'll be out of the country when the White Sox win the World Series again.

Amanda Tedesco said...

Kevin, I teach/work in an elementary school...I don't know the age group you are refering to, but my kids do not have business cards. Are you maybe talking about High School? If so, then I haven't met a lot of students that age. But if/when I meet a student with a business card I will be sure to let you know. Did you have such an experience in China? Hmmm, and actually I will be watching the World Series here...I don't really care if the White Sox win this year, the Cards don't have much of a chance, I just don't want the damn Cubs to win is all...So yes I am sad to miss it because if the Sox win then it is the 100th year in a row for the Cubs to not win the World Series and that is hilarious!