Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolution #5

So today I "got lost" on a bus. Not really but you know...What I did was walk out of my building and to the bus stop (in the direction that I don't really go, there are buses going 4 different directions near my house, I live at a huge intersection...). I got on the first bus that came. I plugged in my head phones (so I couldn't hear the bus stop names) and rode the bus until I felt like getting off. I got to here:
It doesn't look like much, which is why I got off. Usually the signs and buildings and things like that make it too easy to know where I am. Anyway I wondered around for a while. Then Ty messaged me and told me to pick up some McDonalds on the way home...Luckily I was sitting in a cute little coffee shop across the street when I got this message, because I honestly didn't know where I was gonna find McDonalds in a part of the city I don't know. I don't really know where to find McDonalds in parts of the city I do know. I don't really like McDonalds much. Anyway, then I got on a bus back home. I have to admit that if I couldn't read Korean I would be lost, because I forgot what bus I got on to get here. But since I could read the bus schedule I got on the bus that went back to my house. Not to entertaining I guess...

No comments: