Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Resolution #14

So today we started out doing things I've been meaning to do for a while. First we stopped by a coffee shop that I saw once and really wanted to try...As most of you know I don't really drink coffee much but this coffee was delicious. I even drank it black. The difference in this place and most coffee places (believe me there are millions in this city) is that they roast the beans in house...or something like that. Anyway a noticable difference.(Ty had off work today too so we got to spend the day in Seoul)Next, a building that I have been meaning to visit for a long time: the embassy. Just like everyone said, "it's ugly" is the only thing I have to say about it. We couldn't go inside, we got there too late. It's not hard to do considering they are open for abotu 30 minutes a day...Anyway I know where it is now. So easy to find.Lastly we visited a museum dedicated to King Sejong. He is important to Korea (so much that his face is on the $10 bill) because he helped invent Hanguel, the lanuge that Koreans write with. There is a museum and it is really nice. It is built underground...Me on the throne, my proper place. Me writing with a paint brush...All foreigners get there picture put on the wall, see the wall behind me...
After that we visited the Olleh KT building. They are a company that does cellphone plans or TV or something like that...Anyway they made this building with all the newest gadgets inside for people to play with. I spent an hour playing with the new iPad and Ty was on the new iPhone 4. The building is really nice and includes a little theater that has a jazz concert everyday for charity. There is also a coffee shop inside...anyway, nice building. Long day.

No comments: