Sunday, July 11, 2010

Soccer Games, Parties and Fireworks

Each weekend that passes becomes a whirlwind of events. It's never ending in the summer in Seoul. I can't believe that July is half over and I will be leaving my school in two weeks...
What have I been up to, you ask? Well let's start with the continuation of the World Soccer games. Jessica and I go up at 3 in the morning and went to a local pub to watch the game with a bunch of other Koreans. The game was a tie but the bartender still bought a round for the bar. Shots at 5 in the morning after the game...not a great idea. It was a Wednesday morning and we had to work 4 hours later...We were able to convince more friends to join us for the celebration of the next game. It was at 11pm on a Saturday night. We headed out to Seoul and partied like there was no tomorrow. There were so many other people there...It was AMAZING!!!Unfortunatly SLP is losing many great teachers these days. One being Winnie, the Korean on the left. This is a picture from her going away party.Our 4th of July BBQand fireworks. It was a great celebration!!!We went rafting this weekend with the Taekwondo Grand Master. I don't have any pictures yet but I will get some. Next weekend is the yearly Mudfest. Be ready for awesome goings on!!













No comments: