Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Updates: Late Style

I am so bad. I have a couple of updates to let you in on that I have been to busy to share lately.

First starting October 10th I finally started going to Korean classes. Right now I am the smartest one in my class. We are learning the alphabet and all kinds of easy stuff, basically starting at square one. I can do almost everything in the book that we are using. But it is also good for me because I was self teaching myself before and now I am getting a better explaination of everything.Next I finally got my black belt in Taekwondo, this also happened on October 10th. I was waiting because Erica (American Style) has the video of me fighting (a boy) on her camera and I wanted to put that up to...I guess you will wait.
Then last Thursday (the 15th) we went sweet potato farming
.
On Friday (the 16th) we went to the TanCheon. The TanCheon is a smallish river next to the school. It is man made so there is a nice sized bank that they built playgrounds and swimming pools in all along the river. Anyway, right now there is a sculpture display and I thought it would be nice to take my students to.
Thats cool and all, but the really awesome part is that I will be on TV for a short while. They (someone, I don't know) were filming an English show and asked me to be in it. Of course I said "Yes." I will put up a link later so you can all watch!

No comments: