Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Updates from the Lazy Me

Ok, I'm sorry. I have no "good" excuse for not blogging. The important word being "good". I do have an excuse though...

Lets start with the last time I blogged: Sept 14th. Since then a lot of things have happened.

I decided what I will be for Halloween, Judy, Erika and I will be characters from Sesame Street. 5 pts to anyone who can guess who I will be...

Also I inherited 2 guitars for my PlayStation and have been playing Quitar Hero like I might die if I don't play.

Then Erica (from America) moved into her house and of couse recruited the most organized person she knew in Korea (and I might mention that I also am the most organized that she knows in the world...) ME!!!

Then that weekend I played soccer with 4 other coworkers and the other team was a group of 6 10year olds. We won but not by as much as I thought we would...

Bringing us to last Monday and last week. Which was sort of normal except I kind of started dating this guy and so he has been occupying a lot of my time. This of course included a couple of dates this weekend and by that I mean we were attached at the hip this weekend. His identity will remain a secret until things get more serious...then I will reveal more and maybe even include a picture. It was fun especially on Sunday when we went to the movies and we watched a movie together. It was a Korean movie. I understood a lot of the movie like 30-40% but it must've been much sadder than I thought because he was crying toward the end of it and most of the other watchers (girls) couldn't even smile afterwards. Wow, intense.

And finally that brings us to now, me finishing the loose ends of the work that I have before I go on my vacation. The destination to be disclosed at a later date. But be prepared it will be an awesome couple of days. I leave on Thursday and will be returning on Sunday night...

A group of us went to dinner at a delicious restaurant tonight also. Shabu shabu, then cal kuk su and porridge. First you get this boiling pot of spicy broth and greens and mushrooms. Next you add really thinly sliced pieces of beef. After you eat all the beef out you add the noodles. Then all the soup is gone and rice and vegetables are added. Delicious! Pic below:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...Grover?

(he's my favorite).

--Maggie