Monday, August 31, 2009

Finally Friday

So I have been out of commission the last couple of weeks...Why? you ask. Is she ok? Did she die? Did North Korea bomb South Korea? Did she start hating it 1 year later?
The truth is I got sick. Nothing too horrible just enough to make me not go anywhere for a couple of weekends in a row...Until this weekend. My first weekend that I felt well enough to make plans and I over did it!

Starting with Friday, it was a normal day of school and Taekwondo. Then two of my coworkers wanted to go out and have a fun evening. I know a great brewery and so we went there and had a nice pitcher of home brewed beer. I would like to take this time to mention that this is the place that I had the first beer I had ever enjoyed and it is the place that led me to start drinking beer at all.

No comments: