Saturday, February 7, 2009

Last Week

So I haven't really been up to that much lately. We got a new schedule at work and I have been dead tired. I am gonna run down what I did last week :

Sunday
I stayed in bed pretty much all day. I got up long enough to go get food eat it and go back to bed. It was a great day!

Monday-Friday
Work and TKD like usual. Really I didn't do anything out of the ordinary here. I have 5 new classes starting this week and so I had to learn a ton of new names. Maybe one of the hardest things about getting new classes is trying to fingure out their levels. I will have another new class in the next few weeks as well and they haven't had any English so that will be interesting...I'll let you know how it goes!

Saturday
Today I made pancakes for lunch (can't technically call it breakfast if it is after 1pm...)I went by a small shop yesterday that had strawberries for 3500 won (like $3) so I bought them and topped my pancakes with them! So delicious. Then I spent the rest of the day cleaning my apartment and I am planning on going to the grocery store soon.

I really want to go to this traditional village tomorrow but I'm not promising anything...

No comments: