Saturday, January 31, 2009

Movies and More

Today I went to the Cinema!!! We watched a movie called "Inkheart". It was pretty good. We actually went to try and see a Korean movie with English subtitles but all we got was a movie in English...Something I didn't mention about Korean Movie theaters is how they are different from back home. #1 there just isn't a big enough selection of snacks with that comes the less than perfect popcorn, man do I miss the mounds of butter they put on it at home.#2 The theater itself is pretty nice, see

#3 You pick your seats prior to entering the theater. When you are buying your ticket you have to pick a row and seat (that isn't already taken) and sit there for the movie, much like when you go to a sporting event. This is nice because you know where you are sitting before you get in there.

After that we did some shopping and met this lovely couple. I was telling (let's call him)Brad that I think I am hotter than his girl freind and he should date me instead. He agreed of course...

2 comments:

Erica said...

I haven't seen Inkheart yet, but Rob wants to go, so we might see it before it leaves. Also, I just peeled my own orange. /beam

Amanda Tedesco said...

Erica, Im sooo proud of you! Good job! Wait for the movie to come out on DVD and rent it...