Friday, December 19, 2008

I weigh a TON!!

Today was Birthday party day for one of our students. We had a really huge cake!!! Not to mention that every other class had a cake or two. The mom of the student that had a birtday in my class also sent in two boxes of doughnuts. Basically what happens is we have lunch and the extra cake makes it's way into the teachers room and it looks something like this:Also, one of the mom's for my preschool class also sent Judy and Erika and I a present too! She sent us earrings. I tried to take a good picture but I couldn't make them look good because they are too sparkly, which of course I LOVE!!!
On top of all that my good buddy Jill Z sent me a nice Christmas care package!! I literally was showered with gifts today and ate everything in sight! Now I am off to a night of Taekwondo and karoking to burn off the extra calories that I consumed today...







3 comments:

Erica said...

lol, did Jill cross out the dieting headline on the front of that magazine? I love it

Anonymous said...

What's happening in Seoul?

Physically not allowing the opposition to enter the law-making room in order to get the free trade agreement passed?? Seems bizarre to me.

Is this major news in S. Korea? Are most Koreans for or against the agreement with the U.S. (as far as you know)?

Thanks for the inside info --Maggie

Amanda Tedesco said...

Erica, yeah she did. She also wrote comments inside the magazine of what she would say about different articles.

Maggie, well a ton is happenening with me. I am busy with the kids of course...I haven't really been following the news at all and no one in the office really talks about politics unless it is to say how stupid Bush is...the Koreans I know don't talk about the agreement with me. So I am really sorry can't help you in that department but I do know that in general the Korean culture is accepting and try to help people as much as possible and try to get along...