Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Saturday Stuff

SO I have no excuse for why this is late. I am just lazy and have been watching a Korean Drama Boys Over Flowers. It is really good. You can watch it for free with English Subtitles at www.mysoju.com!

First on Saturday I went to a co-workers wedding at St. John's Cathedral. It has an authentic, detail-by-detail replica of Michelangelo's Pietà; one of only three in the world officially authorized by the Vatican.
The cathedral also has a unique
spiral stairway (instead of stairs) that features an accompanying spiraling mural which begins with the biblical story of creation in Genesis at the base of the walkway, including the life events of Jesus, His Passion and ending with illustrations from the Acts of the Apostles. It is one of the most famous churches in Korea...

So it was a really nice church but for me the food was the best part. There buffet was insane with all you could eat Korean, Japanese, Chinese and even some Italian foods. All my favorite Korean food was present so I mostly ate that...
After that I spent the night celebrating the departure of a good friend of mine Paul Richardson. This is Paul with a beer tower.These are the members of the adult class at Taekwondo

Amanda and Amanda2

















No comments: