Sunday, May 24, 2009

Strange Saturday

Today was a weird day for me.

First it started out with a trip to the World Cup Stadium, at 6:00 in the morning...
I told a friend, Phil, that I would come support him in his 10km. He did an awesome job and the 2 Pauls that were there did an awesome job as well. All the pics I took of the guys are on Phil's camera.
Then I came home. I really thought that I was going to go drink all day with the Pubway crowd, but didn't. Pubway was a bunch of foreigners getting together and drinking a beer at every stop on one of the subway lines in Seoul. It is a subway line with 20 stops!!! I didn't start at 12 with them but I did meet up with them about 7 around the halfway mark. Wow, long journey! We ate some Korean BBQ and then I went home. Some guys that bought pantyhose at one stop and covered their body in them...

1 comment:

Erica said...

sounds like fun. lol @ the pic of the guys in pantyhose