Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sad Sunday

Today was Erica's last day in Korea. It was sad taking her to the airport. I miss having a friend from home around so much more now...

But when I got home I really took a good look at the presents that I got for my birthday and realized what a great week I had. I got loads of flowers, stationary and jewelry. Sangjin had flowers delivered to the school on my birthday, so sweet!!! Judy and Erica gave me a bag of the popcorn that I love. Thanks to everyone for all the warm wishes and thinking of me on my birthday, I know I didn't get to see everyone but I felt all of your love ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! That is one giant bag of popcorn. Sounds like you and Erica had fun during her visit. I don't know about the live octopus though... I prefer my food dead.

Miss you! --Maggie