Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm still a KID!!!

Today we went to Everland. It is a amusement park similar to other amusement parks all over the world. The weather was so crazy though. It was a little cold but then it sprikled, then the sunshine came out and then it got windy. Horrible! But that didn't stop us from having a great day! The entrance scene:
I went with two other coworkers, Graeme and Lydia
and Sangjin.

I wanted to take pictures while we were on the rides, but that is totally not allowed in Korea :( So these were the most interesting photos I had from the day. I like them anyway... I even bought one of those huge lollipops, GREAT DAY!

4 comments:

jilllenz said...

Finally a picture! He is nice looking, sounds like he's a nice guy too!

We didn't do too much this weekend. Your dad has a big black eye (I will email you pics) so he didn't want to go out in public. We did take a ride of the fxr and stopped at a bar and grill for lunch. No one even commented on it there!

Amanda Tedesco said...

Mom, yeah, he's a looker....WTF happened to dad? I saw the pics and they are rough...

jilllenz said...

He got in a fight with a rake...

Erica said...

LOL