Sunday, December 7, 2008

Long Weekends...

SO much for a long relaxing weekend...But it was good anyway!We went shopping, again. We went all night long. It was great. We went to a movie that really made me sad too. I didn't like that part of the night at all. It was called "Blindness" and it is a movie about a contagious disease that makes people blind. Anyway it was really weird and made me think too much and yeah. But anyway I spent a ton of money on wool goods this weekend. I bought 2 hats, 2 mufflers, 3 sweaters, and a skirt (I don't want to hear it, yes I know it is a cold season).But then we went home (PS we will almost always mean Erika, Judy and I unless otherwise stated) and slept until about 3pm. We got up and went to the grocery store to buy the fixin's for Japchae. I love it a lot!!! When we went outside we noticed the snow! The first snow that stuck to the ground. We didn't get a lot but what we did get was beautiful...
Now I am home doing laundry and trying to squeeze out all the time I have left in the weekend, which unfortunately will make me really tired tomorrow.

No comments: