Monday, November 10, 2008

Nothing

Just thought I would log on and give an update of the absolutely nothing that is going on right now. I just home from Taekwondo and ate some Ramien for dinner. It is getting much colder these days...I mean that is probably obvious because it won't start getting warmer until like April.

Some sort of big news is that I finally finalized my plans for Christmas break. I am going to THAILAND!!! We are leaving on the 25th and will be there until the 3rd. We will do some island hopping and shopping and just overall relaxing. I am soooo excited. It will be the first time in my life to spend Christmas in a place that is warm and on a beach. I just couldn't stay here and be alone for over a week when I wish I could be with my whole family. Stay tuned for more events in my life!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I WANT TO GO TO THAILAND!

cool that the leaves are still pretty colors. The leaves that are still on the trees here are mostly just brown.

Amanda Tedesco said...

Erica, yeah it is amazing here!!!I will let you know if Thailand is worth it in like 2 months...but I'm sure it will be!