Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Part 2

Friday October 31
Today was the real Halloween Party Day, being that today was actually Halloween and all...
Anyway, we started out the morning with pumpkin carving, we made a good one right? The pumpkins here in Korea aren't as big or as orange as the pumpkins at home, but close enough. The students were really reluctant to scooping seeds out of the pumpkin. I did roast the seeds later at home on the stove but the effect wasn't the same as when we do it at home. Then the kids had trick-or-treating with each other. After that we had a fashoin show of sorts. All the students had to tell what they were for Halloween... Look at all the Snow White's!?!?!

3 comments:

Erica said...

and alas, no prince charmings.

Anonymous said...

A-DOR-A-BLE! Can I order one? Kinda like a mail order bride, but a mail order kindergarten Snow White kid? Actually, I'll take two.

Amanda Tedesco said...

Erica, yeah no kidding...
Cait, I am planning on smuggling out a couple of kids when I am done. Send me your specifics on the kids you want and I will get 1 or 2 for you...