Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Art Center

Today was another really low key day. While I was sitting at the cafe (there is a cafe on the first floor of our school) I noticed this man washing the windows. I don't know why I took a picture but I did. I thought this looked very dangerous because the thing he is standing on is a glorified swing...Not only that but it was a rainy day and he was washing widows and the side of the building, waste or no? I think so...
After work I ate dinner. Then I was craving ice cream, got some and went for a walk. While walking around I went to the Seognam Arts Center which holds all kinds of theatrical performances. They have an opera house, theatre and music hall. Outside there are many statues and artwork. I will take the camera next time...I was pleasantly suprised to find such a nice center so close to my house!

No comments: