Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday imnida...

So once again nothing all that amazing happened. I went to a place called HomeEver (like Wal-Mart, kinda) to print pictures off my camera. I tried talking to a lady there to help me find the machine to print them off at. She kept trying to sell me a printer, then printer ink and then a SD card reader that you can plug into your computer. It was very frustrating, not her fault at all just hard. I mean I can't really expect anyone here to understand what it is like to understand me...But just a story for later. Did I find the machine? Yes, eventually. It wasn't exactly in the HomeEver, in a store right next to it, but I did find it.

Also I am attaching a picture of my kids at play time today. They built like a room out of their plastic blocks. I know it doesn't seem like a huge feat but they are only 4 and they only had like 15 minutes. I was mightily impressed. Also, look how cute my students are...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks liek the boys dress alike and the girls dress alik kinda in that pic. do they have a uniform? is it a public or private school?

Anonymous said...

oh my god, does Sary have a perm?

Amanda Tedesco said...

Jill, today they wore the same thing...It is a uniform but they only wear on days when they have English Ballet class, not everyday. On other days, no the girls and boys don't dress alike. A lot of the girls wear dresses, skirts and ruffels and boys don't.
Jen?, yes, she does. She came back from break with this hairdo. It's not that I don't like it but I think it makes her look so much older, it is a very grown up look...

Anonymous said...

I hate it when they perm the kids' hair!

Amanda Tedesco said...

Jen, is that common?